Mossbourne Riverside Academy
Salary: Support staff Scale - Spine point 15 £24,159.01 - 22 £27,042.82
Start date: 01/10/2023
Application closing date: 03/11/2023
Contract Type: Full-Time (Permanent)Apply now
The Mossbourne Federation consist of four academies: Mossbourne Community Academy (MCA) secondary and sixth form, Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy (MVPA) secondary, Mossbourne Parkside Academy (MPA) and Mossbourne Riverside Academy (MRA) both primary.
The Mossbourne Federation is actively seeking to increase the proportion of our workforce who come from diverse backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from people of Black, Asian and other minority ethnic descent. Injustice, discrimination and intolerance go against the core tenets of the Mossbourne ethos. We actively reject discrimination in our academies through continuous review of our working policies & practices across the federation, including at board level. We are committed to developing & supporting inclusivity, diversity & anti-racism in every facet of what we do.
Mossbourne Riverside Academy (MRA)
At Mossbourne Riverside Academy (MRA) we continue to build on The Mossbourne Federation ethos, providing an exceptional education for all pupils in our care. With learning at the heart of everything we do, we continue to raise expectations and achievement in Hackney and its neighbouring boroughs with the belief that all children can fulfil their true potential. Our staff deliver excellent lessons, and our pupils enjoy a vibrant enrichment programme. Our excellent teaching staff work in a rewarding environment where everyone pulls together for the same thing – the best possible deal for our pupils.
If you want to be part of the team that is improving the future of our students, then read on!
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience of premises maintenance in an educational setting and high-pressured environment
- Willingness to maintain the school premises at the highest standard possib
- Previous experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders (staff, students, parents and contractors).
- Willing to work as part of a team and go the extra mile to upkeep the Mossbourne valu
- Committed to the safeguarding of student
- Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly appro
- Professional manner at all time
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety law and practic
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to plan work programmes, prioritise tasks effectively and work on own initiative
Federation staff are rewarded through access to a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to;
- First Rate Professional Development
- Teacher Training Programme
- Season Ticket Loans
- MossBike Cycle to work scheme
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Discounts at local restaurants
The Federation has ‘teamed-up’ with an award-winning healthcare provider Benenden Health, to provide you with additional support with your health and wellbeing. Your membership fee and the associated tax is fully paid by the Federation, making this a particularly attractive benefit.
Please view the job description here: Premises Assistant JD
Please note that CVs or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered; however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
The Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
You can follow us on LinkedIn at – https://www.linkedin.com/company/mossbourne-federation/